Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What a great holidays!!!


Hi there everyone!! how's your holidays? I hope it turn out great. Mine was awesome!! I went to shopping a few days ago and bought My Chemical Romance DVD " The Black Parade Is Dead". It was the 2nd DVD from the band after "Life on The Murder Scene". It's one of the must have items for a die hard fans of MCR like me.lol. Kinda sad that 'the black parade' is no longer exist. I heard that the NJ guys are working on their fourth album which is likely to be release end of this year. I just hope it's going to follow the success of their sophomore album 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' and may even come up which a much more interesting concept than 'Revenge' ,'Death' or 'World War 2'. I personally think that the concept of the Romans and Greeks mythology is interesting. Or maybe 'Vampires and Werewolves' or perhaps 'Halloween'. Whatever it is I'm sure going to be the first one inline at stores to buy their CD. I also saw an unofficial biography books of the band written by a person named Mona Gail (I think Mona is the person who create the The Black Parade costume along with Gerard) and plus "The Umbrella Academy" comics books that was inspired by the band frontman Gerard Way at Kinokuniya KLCC. I'm going to get my hand on that stuffs soon once I get enough notes in my pockets. Phew!! Can the holiday get any better than this? MCR rules and Goth is here to stay!!

From the Tormented Souls 'Ravern Ava Vermount'

No comments: