Monday, August 4, 2008

LifE

thank you my friends...... I'm touch by your concern ... my life is simple and in this life there only me....... " ME" sounds selfish right? that me...
i never express my feeling through speech or talk....only writing can make me feel better...sorry if not a good talker...I'm just a typical shy person...
friends, teachers/lecturers are where learn everything we know... if they scold us or making jokes on us,there something that wrong with us.. they likes father and mother to us..
"care and protect" is what father and mother will do... they will not anything that will make us sad............

"Cant take that away" from Mariah Carey...i likes this song...

when i was in trouble. I felt so down and just wanted to keep distances form all of my family and friends. suddenly I realized that I was so lonely in this life. But when I listened to this song, i feel sorry for myself.I thought about people who suffers the same like me. I am still in trouble but I know that I will be alive and They can't take away my pride! forget what other people said...just be what you are... forget people saying you are weird or abnormal...proud of yourself..in this world,there is one YOU only..........................


No comments: