Friday, August 1, 2008

MTV 2008 ASIA AWARDS!!!


OMG!! It's a plane, it's a bird, no it's Mtv 2008 Asia Awards. The sacred event is finally been held here in our lovely country Malaysia (last year it was held at Thailand). As a music lover I'm really excited about it especially when the hot Jared Leto will be hosting it. Sad thing is that Tokio Hotel (TH) is not nominated in any of the categories available. But not to worry as TH will be fighting for a nomination in the coming Mtv 2008 Vidoes Music Award (I'm still not sure where it will be held). So people make sure you cast your vote for them. I'm a huge fan of this German band. I've got their songs as my caller ringtone, their band logo as my handphone wallpaper and the handsome face of their frontman as my notebook wallpaper. Nelly Furtado quote that "TH is the new generation of music. Its amazing how they blend their music and made it this far at such a young age". Let the sound of TH scream their way to your heart !!!

1 comment:

~epc members~ said...

yeah..MTV rocks!!
i wish i was there ;D