Friday, August 1, 2008

Nothing beats this nice weekends!!

Guten Morgen Everyone!! It's me the crazy TH fan again. I know probably some of you are already sick and tired of me, well then you just have to deal with it. This blog is a free site so I might as well just write whatever I want even if it doesn't got to do with academic stuffs. Anyway enough babbling. I was watching a few videoclips of this Dutch band called Within Temptation (WT) and another goth band called Nightwish (I don't know where this one from but I bet somewhere in the Northern of Europe). These 2 band is awesome I mean really good. WT had been around since 2002. If you like Evanescence then you might probably like them as well. I can define their music as a dark symphonic goth metal rock with a strong opera voice to go along with it. The lyrics is very melancholy and sad. WT never admit that they were goth but based on the band garment and their music style its obviously even for a blind man to say 'its goth alright!!'. If this details seem appeal to you then you should check out their song 'Memories' taken from their album The Silent Force. I'm telling you its one of those beautiful masterpiece that man had ever created. Oh look at the time, times fly when you having fun blogging. I've got to go, still hasn't finish Mr Alfred assignment yet. (I like Mr Alfred, he's such a funny and jolly man. I love literature too!!). Until next time to all you Applets (term that I used for all the Apples members). Enjoy your weekends!!

- Ravern Ava Vermount (the vain Dhampyr) -


No comments: