Friday, August 1, 2008

It's me again!! The crazy TH fans


Guten Tag!! I tried to attach along an audio songs of TH with my previous message but fail due the system that seem refuse to work along with me. Talking about technologies nowadays, they can be pretty quite annoying sometimes. Oh well, I won't let them take the best of me. You guys here are pretty much bunch of smart people, I'm sure you guys can check this TH band out at youtube. I have tons of homework that seem to yell at me to get them finished. You know what i mean. As a students, we just can't live without homework, can't we. Anyway, I'm off to bed know. I think I have enough blogging for now. Itch Liebe Ditch each and everyone of you LG220 students. Untill next time, farewell earthlings !! p/s : My name is Noza also known as....

- Ravern Ava Vermount (the chosen Morpire) -

No comments: