Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OMG

OMG!!!!
is that's true ninie???hahaha...i used to enter the opposite toilet too..it's happen when i was in form 1. i was in smakl..so, we had assembly that morning..well, u know i got this morning business..directly after the assembly, i went to the toilet..it was at the ground floor..i always have this habbit that i should read the sign at the door b4 enter it..so i tried to read it,read again, and again..i felt that it is so difficult for me to understand bcoz it was in arabic..hahaha...well, i'm a new student. Not realy understand all the arabic word.even toilet in arabic also i didn't know..what a shame..hahaha.so i just go in and said to myself.." tawakkal jelah". after that i go out and, suddently my PKHEM was in front of me.wif a confius face he read again the sign. and at that moment i know that i already get into the wrong toilet..hahaha..he just smile at me and wif all the shame, i went straightly to class. i told that embarassing story to my friends.they all laughfing at me.u know what they said??" Nevermind fidzah, u can just remembered it as ur sweetest or bitter memories in school"...it's an embarrasing moment in my life..but though it's still memories..so, ninie, we shared the same embarrasing moments..hahaha...bless u..

No comments: