Thursday, July 24, 2008

yes sir!!!

hi everyone!!!!!!this is the first time i ever blog...the reason i'm choosing green colour as green is my family's theme colour on my brother's wedding day......that's why i'm not around during the induction programme..
my brother,kapten dr muzammil is marrying a cheras girl named dr wafaak.both are ex-usm medical student and believe me she is my brother's first love..kind of senior and junior stuff..they were 'akad nikah' on 12 july and i wasn't around.. :( i was crying that morning..someone has taken my brother away...but then i realised,someone is going to take me away too..hope so...
on the 19 of july,i skipped the induction programme just to be with him...as he only has 2 sisters,so he decided to take us from our place,my sister from uniten bangi and me from puncak perdana..it was a tiring evening for him as he needed to settle many things but he managed to pick us,just to ensure that we are around during his 'kenduri'...
the feast started around 11 o'clock..at that time,only the relatives and his close friends were allowed to be in the hall..before i forgot,the ceremony was held at dewan merak,felda...it is my mother's work place..
most of the guests arrived around 12 noon..
then at 1.30,the real ceremony began..the bride and the bridegroom,in their white dress,walking into the hall..they were accompanied by two bagpipe players and 6 members from the military team...the couple also did a routine which always being done when you marry an army called 'berjalan di bawah pedang'...this is the most beautiful wedding i've ever seen..everyone stooped eating and the surrounding is very quiet as every eyes were looking at the couple..
the feast ended around 5.00 pm...
i fell glad that i can share this with all my friends out there...

sir,i'm reporting out sir!

cNah...

No comments: