Saturday, July 26, 2008

i love my job! =)

being a student is really enjoyable!eventhough sometimes i wish i didnt have to go to university, i realise that it is fun to learn new things and meet different people from different walks of life. i have to admit that i'm too sheltered. my parents are protective especially my dad but they didnt spoil me. i know what i should do and what i should not do. sometimes i feel that he is over protective but i dont mind that. i feel secured. now that i am living in puncak perdana, i have to adapt with my surroundings and most of all, learn how to go somewhere by bus. here, in PP i learn how to be brave..to be strong.. and to be responsible.i face the hardship and i feel very grateful for the experiences! in PP, my friends play the biggest role..i also have my TESL friends here. everything is great! i have learned something and i appreciate it. thanks to my parents for being the best one!


TF LGB1A

No comments: