Monday, July 21, 2008

Between APB's Induction and The Malaysia International Landscape & Garden Festival~~

What a hectic weekend!! who said that the induction is boring? haha..well actually it's me who said that. but that was before i came and experienced the fun..hehe..

we'd done lots of activities AND the most torturing one is definitely THE explorace. searching for the exco's that we dont know their faces was VERY confusing and exhausting..

i enjoyed the cultural night the most. looking at other group doing their tasks was very tiring as i was laughing all the time non stop! most of the performances were hilarious :)


this is hussein's n ida's band!



believe it or not, nini sang too!! this group had influenced the whole floor to dance!! n believe me, the upper dining did look like a wild party :)

i was in the same group as kak fizah and our group danced Mawi n m nasir song..haha..i'm an awful dancer, so i just enjoyed myself doing weird dancing steps~~lalala



i just want to say that~guys, u've missed out a lot of fun for not coming!



while we were all waiting for the dean to arrive, at the closing ceremony on Sunday, I got a call from my father. yeay!! he said that he's going to take me home :) means that i can do my laundry at home..alhamdulillah. i felt so tired to think about all the clothes.

hehe.. my father actually brought us to the Garden festival in KL! ~WICKED~

this sculpture is unique as well as scary. the dress is made from real flowers and leaves



hmm I dont feel that i'v had a weekend at all. my body is really tired and i just got back to puncak perdana at 7.45 a.m. on monday. we've to submit the critical thinking 1st asgnment too. haha..abah said our home is not that far and I could just stay at home and travel to puncak everyday for class.. but i prefer not.




to everyone, goodluck for the Interfaculti Sports (SAF) and happy marching!! :)




~alia nadhirah~

No comments: