Friday, July 18, 2008

Life is Certainly Colourful . . .



mOsHI MoShI! HajImEmaShitE!
There is nothing more beautiful than the colours of life. Sometimes life could be so bright and shiny like the colour yellow, and sometimes there would be times when life can be so dark and shadowy like the colour grey. But trust me guys . . . no matter what kind of experience you encounter - it's the colour you choose that shapes what you are today . . .
(I'm kind of nervous actually, that's why I wrote this!) Hei. . . i'ts not funny, I'm dead serious about this . . . No really, I mean it, I'm not joking! I'm nervous about everything - about entering this new unfamiliar course, about going through this Bachelor in EPC, about making new friends, OH, and even the thought of ME becoming a young lady is also so 'gile' frightening!
However, It's been 2 weeks now since class started and I guess the vibration inside my heart is slowly decreasing(hei, I don't mean that I'm dying OK!)
I've got great-full-of-experienced lecturers and their all so sporting! My one and only hope is that I would do my very best in this course and INSYA'ALLAH, get a Deans list for every COLOURFUL semester!
To all my friends - GaMBaTtE kUdaSaI!
-Nur Fatima Wahida Mohd Nasir-
dollica89


No comments: