Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a BIG BIG leap!

it was FUN today wasn't it? the classes we had with Assoc. Prof. Dr Bernadette in the morning and afternoon was an epiphany for me; with full EMOTIONS...i thought ain was so funny in the morning (all the batman, superman...haha) and in the other class in the afternoon, she was brilliantly delivering a riddle, it was so fantastic, marvellous, and entertaining...(that were the thing that played in my mind at the moment!) , and she did won a prize from Dr Bern for that!!

I've only got the chance to get online to blog now( I never blog before in my entire life before), since there were so many activities to get into such as the parade (not like the Macy's Day Parade..haha) at the stadium located at the main campus, we were the first contingent to begin marching all the way across the stadium...that was also a new experience for me....so i guess it's kind a weird at first (this blog thing), i'm sort of a computer geek (if that's the right word to describe it, or nerd)...no no, don't use harsh words, as Dr Bern told the class about the use of the word 'damn' in your daily lives...

so many to write, yet so little time...well, this is a big leap for me,since it is a new thing,...
well, it's almost time for the "pusat it' to be closed, so, till next time, tata!!!

No comments: