Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Please don't judge me.

During this holiday I've been doing a lot of thinking. I must admit, honestly I'm not happy with my life. After a lot of thinking, I think I know why I'm not happy. For the whole time, I've been portraying myself in a way that could pleased my family, in a way people here usually behave. Well, I hate that. I hate being like everyone else. I want to be able to express myself. Bold enough and not ashamed to show people the person I really am. But people here could be so cruel. They like to judge others. That's 1 of the reasons why I'm so afraid to come out from my skins. Then I met this person whose so inspiring. A new friend of mine (sort of). She doesn't care what everyone else think of her cause at the end of the day, she's the one who will lead her own life. I want to be like that, to be able to feel comfortable in my own skins. It would be like living in one of my wildest dreams to be able to do that. I will still be the same person in the inside, only I've changed a little in the outside. That's all. As long as the person didn't harm other people, animals, plants and the environment, one can lead one's life the way one want to. So please, don't be judgmental towards other people cause you're not in the position of doing so. Its going to be my new year resolution, to be able to be more expressive of myself. Ok then, I'm all done whining. Bye.


1 comment:

Ara said...

it's better to let ppl hate u 4 who u r, than let them luv u 4 who ur not...