Sunday, December 6, 2009

HUMANOID is finally here!!


OMG!! I can't believe this is happening. No, I'm not talking about the government trying to take back their subsidy on the supply of sugars with a lame excuse so that the Malaysian could cut back on their sugar taking nor am I talking about 8TV going to air Boys Over Flowers sometime in the middle of this month. I'm talking about more serious issues here. Tokio Hotel (TH) latest album Humanoid is finally being sold here in Malaysia. I had just bought mine yesterday. Here is how the historical yet magical moment went: I went into this random records shop with little hope that I might find a TH CD there. While browsing around the English CD corner, I asked the salesgirl. Me: Do you have Tokio Hotel CD here? 1stSGirl: Tokyo what? Is it a soundtrack. Me: (getting annoyed) Its Tokio Hotel. It's a band. 1stSGirl: Do you mean Tokyo Drift? We do have its soundtrack CD. Me: Nevermind. (there's a big different between TH and Tokyo Drift you know). Then I keep browsing around the CD section again. Thinking to myself, "If Paramore latest album Brand New Eyes is sold here, then TH Humanoid ought to be sold here as well". I mean I just read about the Humanoid album preview in the latest issues of Galaxie (they give Humanoid 3 stars). Back to the story, so I keep searching. Finally, on top of the shelves, I saw a glimpse picture of a pair of beautiful eyes that could only belong to 1 person, Bill Kaulitz the frontman of TH. OMG!! this can't be happening. This time I take a more carefull look at it. Again OMG!!, there stood few inches in front of me the TH Humanoid album. Without I realize I gave out a small squek. Few people gave a weird stare at me (screwed them, what do I care). I reach out my hand trying to get the CD. Its kinda hard for me try to get the CD since my hand is trembling and shaking a lil' bit for no particular reason. Once I held the CD in my hand, my heart beats like crazy and my hand still shaking. Other salesgirl near me approach me. 2ndSGirl: Are you ok miss? Me: (Totally ignoring her question) Where's the nearest ATM machine here? 2ndSGirl: On the above floor, near the escalator. I put the CD back to its place and rush my way to the ATM machine. I feel like pushing everyone out of my way while getting some money from the ATM. Even my knees are getting weak for no particular reason. Thank god I didn't faint that day. So once I get the money, I went again to the shop, grab the CD and go to the counter to pay for it. 1SGirl: Oh I'm soo sorry, I didn't realize we have the CD. Me: (I'm so in such a good mood to get mad back then). That's ok (I mean I can't blame you for not knowing TH). I came out of the record stores with a wide smile on my face. Eventhough I already illegally download the whole songs from Humanoid since October, but to me one could not call themselves a true fan if they don't own an original CD of their favourite band or artist. Having own 1 of TH album is like half of my dreams are coming true. P/s: The CD cost me RM 43. Too bad there's no bonus track or poster to go along with it. The picture above is how my Humanoid CD looks like.

1 comment:

music maniac too said...

glad you finally got what you wished for!