Wednesday, April 1, 2009

hectic.......

well, now i am in isd class, struggling to open my eyes... since the beginning of march, i hardly find a full weekend for me, for myself, without any distraction. my 24/7 is full with meetings and assignments... well, i am really sorry for my group members.. they have to book me earlier to settle the assignmnets together. guys, i am really sorry for the incovenience (wow!) or any problems i have given you.. well, i still could not suit myself in this busy and hectic world.. maybe i should learn howto be a stronger girl, have a stronger faith in myself, have a stronger mental and physical...

for next semester, i want to manage my time wisely, i want to manage my emotion well, i want to improve my revising skill (???),

i know i can do it!!gambatte!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun wory my fren..we r all in d same track now..spending 24/7 doing asgmts,projects,presentations....
we r all stress n uncomfortable wit diz condition..wel,not 2 wory coz study wik is just around d corner..
n d best part is we hav 2 months sem break diz sem.hurray!!!! =>

alia kamal said...

yeah, the most important thing is to not give up!