Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 semester together...


i really enjoy my semester here with all my LG friends.....let celebrate our 1st anniversary of being friends...............hehehe (not only my mom n dad have their own anniversary) .. to my LgB2A friends,this poem is just for u all.... hehehe ............


A Simple Thank-You, My Friend

Into the dim lit, bare walls of my world,
You entered, bringing light and life to me,
The vivid colors, painted with a swirl
Of wit and charm, of personality,
With tender care, you added comfort, warmth,
And images that line the now bright walls.
I look upon them fondly, bringing forth
A thankfulness that you walk in these halls
With me; our friendship has become a part
Of my world now; it has its special place,
Within my being, life, and in my heart,
Your name hangs right beside your smiling face.
Rememb'ring just how drab these walls had been,
I have to thank you for the light, my friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KNP TAKDE gmbar aku!!!!!!!!!!!
NAK MARAH NI

~epc members~ said...

wow, my pic...so cute!!! hen ke'ai...hahaha, perasan sndiri!

pahitperia said...

congratulation guys..
do well in your exams ok!!!!!
cheers,
melon~des

Anonymous said...

haha..my pic quite nice n well-designed...hehehehehe