Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Counting DAYS..which seems endless

Things are running quite wild now as we are almost at the end of semester...

Having 24 hours a day is not enough for me..

and i believe that having 24 hours a day is not enough for you too!

only managed to sleep for 2 hours last night..wohho..
because i promised someone to help her finish her work..

oh what a life i'm having right now

and i really feel that i'm going to sunk in the sea of assignments sooner or later

i dont think that i have enough strength to cope with all this.

in addition..things that are happening around me are not helping me but instead giving me more and more pressure

Ya Allah, I pray with all my heart,please oh please make things easy for us. Give us the courage Ya Allah, to complete our second semester successfully without having any trouble.Amin.

p/s: i would like to express my highest gratitude to Kak Anis who has practically read and highlighted my book for me in the journey to make me understand chapter 6.
I LOVE YOU KAK NIS :)

p/ss: also to nini who has explained to me the whole presentatation of her to give me more confidence. thank you! i've understand better on what i'm going to present about because of u :)

also to all the people who have supported me, no matter in what ways, THANK U! you have no ideas on how glad i'm to have friends like you guys :)

huhu..presenting things in front is not one of my strength and i'm terrified of the idea of presenting things that i've no knowledge about.


one more thing,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
KAK AIMI!!

may Allah bless you wherever you go in whatever you are doing. WE will always pray for your success now and here after.

sincerely from,
the messy Alia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tq my dear....
huhuhuhu.......
dn stress2 k.....
:)

Anonymous said...

ohh little alia..dont be stressed out
hehehehehhe..
i wish you having everything undercontrol dear..:-)

Anonymous said...

dear alia..pity u..but dun wory since u r not alone..everyone struggling to finish d unsettle tasksssss...huhu...
wish u all d best!!