Monday, February 15, 2010

Cinema Bizarre Fur Immer!!!


It's officially true that Cinema Bizarre had officially broke up early this year. I know it's hard to except the fact that there's no longer an amazing androgynous German bands, but hey, life must go on, and you never know there might be a comeback. Beside, you can always follow the guys individually as some of them are still active blogging and twittering. We here in Vlad Magazine were given a golden opportunity to interview not the band itself, but their Uber crazy fans (well now more to Strify's fan) that only would like to be known as Rave from Wonderland, Germany. Judging from the massive amount of Cinema Bizarre and Strify pin-up poster hanging on her bedroom wall, without a doubt, we know she's the most reliable sources that worth interviewing. Anyway, here's how the interview went :-

Vlad Mag. : Guten tag Rave.
Rave : Ich alles gute. Am I going to be on TV? Hallo mom und dad!
Vlad Mag. : No you're not. You're just going to be featured in EPC blog.
Rave: EPC?
Vlag Mag. : English for Professional Culprit.
Rave: Huh??? What??
Vlad Mag.: Never mind. So Rave, tell us, how had you been coping so far with the tragic news?
Rave: I don't think I ever will. I mean, who going to give sarcastic comments in funny British accents
if Simon leaves American Idol. Tyra Banks? She's too "fierce". Christian Siriano? He in a hot tranny mess. Face it, 1 of the reason we watch American Idol is because of Simon Cowell himself. I just can't.....
Vlad Mag.: I'm reaaally sorry to interrupt, but the tragic news that I'm referring to is the disbanded of Cinema Bizarre.
Rave: Owh, THAT tragic news. Sorry, it just that, there's been lots of tragic news lately. Well, I was totally devastated the 1st time I heard it. They were an amazing band and will always be. What I'm scared the most is the band would be gone for good, and we the fans would never ever heard anything from them again.
Vlad Mag.: What do you think the reason they broke up?
Rave: I don't know, I have no idea. Each of them said they wanted to try something else. Who knows, maybe they're just tired of wearing the same smelly outfit during tour.
Vlad Mag.: What each of them are doing after the broke up?
Rave: Well I'm glad that Strify, Yu, and Romeo are still in touch with their fans. Strify did some DJ stuffs here and there, while Yu and Shin had formed a band. Romeo did some colab with other band and Kiro... I don't know what happen to him. I just hope he's happy with his boyfriend.
Vlad Mag. : Well then, any last words to the band?
Rave:Sure, guys remember Style is War. And Strify, I expected a phone calls from you cause you're about to be a father. Remember last year June 6, in Paris?
Vlad Mag.: Ok then. Whatever that means. That's all from Vlad Mag for EPC Blog. Till then, awerdiessen.

Note: From left to right - Yu, Strify, Kiro, Shin, and Romeo.

1 comment:

Ara said...

LOL..English for Professional Culprit! XP