Tuesday, August 4, 2009

open your mind...

today's cross culturer's class was held in apb at the meeting room. it was a very relax condition and i think most of my classmates were very enjoy during the lecture time including me until some of us fell asleep because of the soporific condition. what i am going to tell you is about what our lecturer has said this afternoon. i admit that what she said sometime touching our feelings, but believe me guys. everything she said is for our benefit and our future. from my point of view, she has makes me think deeply every time she enter the class and start her lecture. although certain thing that she said was touching our feeling but that is the reality which some of us difficult to accept. she talks a lot about malay and what she said has opened the mind for those who really think about it. sometimes, i do not think what she said at that moment but i think about it at night before i sleep. then i realise what she has said is true and should be realise of malay students especially. as a malay student, i should think about what will happen in the future in every aspect and every angle so that i can help my self, my race, my religion and of coures my beloved country.insyaallah...

No comments: