Saturday, February 21, 2009

Twilight Parody Script



I was surfin the utube today looking for a good twilight parody. Then I came across with this one that I'm goin to share with you guys. Its a hillarious one ( people who already watched twilight will get the idea). Its in the forest scene where Bella uncover the truth about Edward.

The Original Dialogue

B
ella : Your possibly fast and strong. Your skins is pale white and ice cold. Your eyes change color and sometimes you speak like you're from a different time. You never even drink anything. You don't go out in sunlight. How old are you?
Edward : 17
Bella : How long you been 17?
Edward : Awhile
Bella : I know what you are?
Edward : Say it....out loud.
Bella : Vampires
Edward : Answer me the most basic question,what do I eat?
Bella : Blood
Edward : Are you afraid?
Bella : No.

The Parody Dialogue

Bella : Y
our possibly fat and merry, your cheeks are rosy red. I know what you are.
Edward : Say it....out loud.
Bella : Santa
Edward : Ask me the most basic question, what do I eat?
Bella : Milk....and cookies
Edward : Have u been bad this year?
Bella : No...I've been naughty.

(Post to you by Vanya the White Violin)


1 comment:

aiMo0o said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its damn funny!!!! kih3