Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

salam...i'm going home today. It's hard to believe actually that we have reached the semester break for this semester. I feel like i only came to puncak perdana yesterday. I also believe that i will going to face a very tough semester after this semester break. This is because we, LG students and students from every courses will get zillions of assignments after this semester break. But don't worry my friends, as long as we follow what the lecturers say and manage our time wisely, insyaallah we can do it. I also hope that we will help each other in this course because it's hard to success if we do not work together. For PerFact's members, we will go to many schools this coming february,so it's better for us to get ready in terms of physical and mental because this is our first time to do this program. I hope that we can do it successfully. Insyaallah..

No comments: